This is an experience for those who are looking to have fun in a different way with friends, family, as a couple or with work colleagues (team building). A time to learn, enjoy and relax, you will forget about everything
It is intended for children and adults of all levels. If you have no experience, don’t worry, we will assist you in whatever you need. It’s all about having fun.
The experience lasts 2 to 3 hours, so if you only come one day, we will take care of glazing the piece later with the color you have chosen and do the two necessary firings so that you can take it ready to be used.
Select the number of hours and people, tell us what you would like to do and we will prepare a class to suit you.
- Exclusive attention for the group, as it will be a private event just for you.
- Materials, tools and two firings.
- We will do the activity that you chose: model a cup, a plate, something decorative, use the potter’s wheel*…
*Three potter’s wheels available. Only for groups of 2 or 3 people.
You can choose between Friday afternoons from 5pm to 8pm and Saturday mornings from 10am to 1.30pm (except holidays).
2 hour workshop
- Group of 2-3 people: 105€/person
- Group of 4-5 people: 85€/person
- Group of 6-7 people: 75€/person
- Group of 8 people: 65€/person
4 hour workshop
- Group of 2-3 people: 135€/person
- Group of 4-5 people: 118€/person
- Group of 6-7 people: 105€/person
- Group of 8 people: 92€/person
- We will use high temperature materials (stoneware, slip, glazes…), included in the prices. They will be fired in ceramic kilns so that you can take and use the pieces (up to two firings per piece).
- It’s an adventure to enjoy, so come with the desire to learn and have fun!
- The course must be paid in full in advance.
- The purchase must be made for a specific date, it must be changed or cancelled with at least 3 days advance notice. Otherwise the class will be considered used and no money will be refunded.
- The pieces will be ready after 3 or 4 weeks approximately. We will tell you and you will have a month to take them.
- If you have any questions or do not find what you are looking for, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Days are limited, so ask ahead of time about the availability for the day you want.
- We will give you an apron, but bring comfortable clothes that can get dirty.
- Bring a notebook where you can project your ideas or bring them from home.
Live our Ceramic Experience with your family and friends!
If you want to participate in one of our “Ceramic Experience” workshops, fill out and send us the following form.